I Live: in a state of grateful stoicism.
I Work: much more efficiently than I once did.
I Talk: more than I should.
I Wish: for the one I love
I Look: in my heart for the answer.
I Smell: like Egyptian Musk.
I Listen: to music like it was a drug.
I Hide: nothing anymore.
I Walk: with the Goddess Mothers.
I Write: all the fucking time.
I See: myself growing old gracefully.
I Sing: much more now than I ever did.
I Laugh: 90f the time.
I Can: love with a open heart
I Watch: what I say around certain people
I Yearn: for the one who sees thru me.
I Daydream: to save my life.
I Fall: 7 times, but stand up 8.
I Want: a long and productive life.
I Cry: very easily once I got these new found emotions
I Burn: every night after work and its great!.
I Read: bitches who think they are gonna get over..
I Love: Seeing the moon break through clouds
I Rode: quite a few stallions in my day..
I Sometimes: dream things and they come true
I Touch: but love to be touched
I Hurt: for children who parents abuse them
I Fear: nothing. Fear is the Mind Killer
I Hope: for the best
I Break: my own heart sometimes..
I Eat: my own cooking
I Bathe: in the cool waters of Peace
I Drink: wine when I wanna get toasty
I Stop: but I just keep going
I Save: books
I Hug: my adopted cats
I Meditate: and its the blessing of my life
I Miss: My uncle, and this girl named Saby Cabanilla I went to school with who is gone from us too soon..
I Forgive: my mother for not being taught unconditional love
I Learn: very quickly
I Dream: things that come to pass, sometimes years later
I Have: a peaceful existence now..
I Don't: think about the past anymore
I Made: some suprising cool songs on my own
I Believe: The state of your mind is the state of your life
I Need: not to need anything anymore
I Owe: a great debt to the universe
I Hate: the fact that my own self hatred was eagerly used by my family for their own bad bidness...
I Feel: too much
I Know: too much
I Wonder: if I was ever here before..
I took: a chance by answering this