Hell in a Handbasket

What a Christmas!

We all remember my bi-polar now EX landlord? Guess the holidays gets people in a bad mood so girlfriend decided to get herself nice and fucked up Christmas Eve on cocaine and rum. So fucked up that homegirl was walking around with no panties on singing at 4am while I'm trying to sleep. I finally had to call the police cause she was so messed up she wasn't hearing what I was saying...

That one call started a chain of events I'm still trying to work out in my mind. The cops come and she is so clearly high that I don't have to say very much to them. They try to reason with her, but she's all hopped up. The 1st call was at 6:45am. The dumb bitch calls them back 5 minutes later cause she wants to "set the record straight". She basically gets told by the same cops to shut the fuck up and get back in the house and get some sleep, which of course, she'd refuses to do. The cops are barely out the door when she starts threatening me "Yeah bitch..I WANT MY MONEY or you're dead!" and "You called the cops on me in my own house, it's ON now!". I try to ignore her, but what I've learned about people on drugs, especially coke, is that they HATE to be ignored. She starts banging on the door demanding to know when she's gonna get her money cause she wants to get MORE fucked up. It's a sickening feeling when you have to pay someone money you owe knowing that the first thing they are going to do is run out and get fucked up with it.

The next phase was me waiting for my check to come in the mail (which I was not allowed to pick up myself cause she refused to give me the mailbox key). My check was opened the week before when she gave it to me, just enough to see how much it was. I ask her if it was open when she got it from the mailbox and she flipped out, saying I was accusing her and how dare I. That pretty much sealed her guilt in my mind. Fast forward to Christmas Eve afternoon and she is running back and forth, in and out of the house to see if the mailman is coming. I tell her I'll get my own damn check thank you and leave me alone. This nutjob saw the mail guy, came rushing out of the house with no shoes on so she can commandeer the mail. Neighbors are walking by and she's taking like a retard and even the mail guy is getting creeped out. The bitch REFUSED to let the dude just give me my mail..she insisted that SHE be the one to open the mailbox and give it to me WHILE THE MAIL DUDE IS STILL THERE.

As soon as I got the check in my hands, she wants to know when I'm gonna cash it. I refused to say anything to her so the dumb bitch calls the cops AGAIN. They come and of course she's WAY more fucked up than she was that morning so it's even more obvious. She's so high, that she's talking shit to the cops and they turned to look at me and mouthed to me "You have to get out of here"..

more later.