AQUARIUS
Jan 21 - Feb 19
Ruling Planet: URANUS. The God of unexpected sexual twists and turns
CC: Don't I know it...
Aquarians make much better friends than lovers, but when a typical Aquarian gets some bang-bang, it's more an intellectual experience than an emotional one. Looks aren't important to Aquarians in a relationship, it's the mind and spirit of a lover that turns Aquarius on.They are very entertaining in bed and are probably the most inventive of all the signs.Mental stimulation is more important to them than physical, which means that pornography gets them hot! Aquarians are impatient and like sex to be fast and satisfying. They are very particular about hygiene and contraception and sleeping around holds little interest for them.
CC: How true how true. I tried my hand at being a slut and I'm afraid I don't have the energy nor the ass for it. Everybody thinks its easy being a slut, but lemme tell ya..The chafing, the pulled muscles....
FAVE POSITION
Mutual masturbation.
CC: uuummmmm..nah. Doggy style actually... Watching guys jerk off only makes me laugh. Have you seen yourselves?
BEST SEX TOY
A Dildo. Whether gay, straight, male or female, Aquarians will have some fun with this.
CC: damn straight. Ladies..yer man don't last as long as you like, or just aint cuttin it in the hoo-hoo department, HOW WONDERFUL that you can go out (hell or not with the Internet) and buy you a 10 x 5 incher that not only will get you off, but comes with a handy built-in alarm clock/radio with sparkles, plays Greensleeves, and optional Epilady attachment..
No man has yet achieved the coveted G-spot orgasm with me but Old Dildy has...
AQUARIUS MALE IN BED
He has amazing staying power in the sack.
CC: Not the Aquarian dudes I know...
He can keep at it and control himself for as long as it takes for YOU to finish!
CC: The HELL you say...
He's up for anything too. Role playing, S&M, posing nude in the backyard at 5am...
CC: Who IS this guy and where do I meet him?
he's just not into 3somes, swinging or open relationships if YOU are involved. He'll do that for fun, but not with the love of his life.
CC: Agreed. Not my style. I can WATCH a bunch of people fuck and be quite throughly entertained (and I have), but jumpin in aint for me...I'm just a pervy voyeur..
AQUARIUS FEMALE IN BED
She's looking for a lover who will be upfront with her, but until she finds him, she will make do with whoever is available.
CC: That was true back in the teenage years, but I've developed the valuable capacity to be alone for long periods so I'll just wait for my pitch..
LOVE freaks her out. She likes keeping her emotions under tight control and may come across as cold, but she's just protecting herself.
CC: This is the truest statement. I AM freaked out by love. I love the idea of love, but the actual tests of love leave me feeling terribly vulnerable and needy and I hate that feeling. So my "protection" is to treat the world as a "buddy" with no heavy emotional scenes and learning to stay as detached as possible. True, most guys seem to looking for a smoldering, passionate sex kitten, but that shit can turn on you. While she's calling your phone every 2 seconds and showing up at your job cause she just needs you SOOOOO badly, I'm chillin, smoking a bowl and cracking out on Wave 97 on the Geonosis board of Clone Wars 4 Xbox...Admittedly not that sexy, but you'll thank me later..
THE BEST WAY TO TURN ON AQUARIUS
Lie down as if you are top and tailing and gently tickle and stroke the ankles and the calves. Don't tickle for
giggles, but tease. After awhile, do the same with your tongue. Lick up, down and all around. Anywhere above
the foot and below the knee is fair game. Lightly nip the ankle of your Aquarian, they may laugh, but it's not
laughter from tickles, it's a release of tension that will most definitely lead to some action!
CC: WTF?? If any dude I knew started trying to lick my ankles...PUH-LEEZE! Yeah, cause when I'm looking for some loving, the first thing I'm rubbing for satisfaction is my fucking ankles...
Really want to turn me on? Make me laugh, bring home those little Reese's peanut butter cups, tear me away from Wave 98, lick my earlobes, pay my rent for a year.