God for Dummies, Part II

I’ve studied pagan/shamanistic religions and it is really just psychological conditioning based on a spiritual system. Intent of the person being conditioned is most important...if you think of yourself as transmitting energy every time you do a spell or chant or meditate or pray, you have to think about the force behind that energy. If the force is sent out for selfish and harmful reasons, then you get that same energy back 3 fold (with whatever crap you sent it with.) You do a incantation to be happy, but what matters most is if you radiate happiness as you go along your way. YOU ARE WHO AND WHAT YOU ATTRACT AND VICE VERSA. If you are inwardly fucked up, you tend to attract others who are just as fucked up or more...same works in reverse...more cause and effect than anything else.

I think horoscopes in the daily newspapers are trite, but if you are a trained astrologer and understand the workings of charts and astronomy, it can be a highly useful tool. Things happen in cycles, friends. There’s an art to being able to chart dangerous times ahead or break down an individual’s horoscope to find clues about specific things. What you read in the paper IS bullshit, but it goes deeper than that. Planetary cycles are constant and repeat. Egyptians had a 365 day year (although it started at a different point seasonally). Screw all the psychic, moon child, hippie chick astrology stuff. There are financial charts used in predicting trends, there are Mundane Charts based on countries’ inception dates and charts for major events. There is medical astrology (what it was originally used for) to accurately gauge when operations would be successful or times when a patient was prone to die (moon phases and hemorrhages were linked). Almanacs that used moon phases for planting...

If the moon can affect all the vast oceans of the earth (2/3 of it) and WE too are 2/3 water, why couldn't it be valid? Also read up on the transits of Mars and the pattern of Wars on earth. Veddy interesting... There is a lot of research in the Astrological world about Mars' transits and the triggers for war on earth...if you aren't really interested in Astrology, it might sound a bit convoluted. Basically put: Mars and Uranus transits are planets studied in cases of war. Mars is a the ruler of war and conflict, and Uranus deals with revolution, abrupt change and upheaval...let simmer for 2,000+ years, add nuclear weapons, and liberal amount of ancient hatred, and stir...

According to some website that calculates your death year based on your living habits, leave this tragic blue orb in the year of our lord 2056...I got 53 years of trippiness ahead I'm sure. Do you ever get the feeling you were glad you were born when you were? Like you’re going to get to see some crazy shit go down before it’s all over? What would you all like to see happen by the time you snuff it? I'd like to be able to levitate and see people get telepathic so we can get rid of cell phones. Not looking for 60's hippie utopia, but if everyone would chill the fuck out and ease up on the war shit, we could actually do something cool. No more electrical grids that get overloaded. Solar power, and alternative energy, baby! I already know I ain't getting no stinking social security so I got me 53 years to stockpile a fortune so I can get old gracefully...there will be some very lucky cats in the future...

Jehovah's Witnesses believe only a certain, set amount of people will get into heaven, but it’s their DUTY to go out and recruit more people. Is there a lottery or something at the end of the world where they raffle off the spots? God thought Joan of Arc was cool too and look what happened to her. After reading about Joan of Arc and watching the films, I have a theory that maybe she was just a classifiable schizophrenic teenage girl who thought God was talking to her and she just happened to be a great strategist, and probably manic-depressive.

To people who say they "know and talk to" God: If I go ask God if you are indeed cool and he says no, can we beat your ass for being arrogant? “Just finished speaking to God and he said you're kinda cool but you used his name in vain hella times and you still owe him $20”. I don't need no problems with no deities, man…